Sunday, August 19, 2007

Update

While lots has happened since I last posted. Maggie got a double ear infection and sore throat which we are still battling. I hate it when kids don't feel well. I also started school this weekend and am already bombarded with tons o'homework. Oh well it is over in a year and I will be done can't complain about that. Also my grandma came home tonight she is at my dad's house for now until we can find someone to come stay with her for a while. So that was my weekend and rest of the week in a nutshell. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and hopefully I can manage to get the camera out someday soon.

4 comments:

dana said...

the year will fly by very fast i'm sure. It might really help being so busy with just mananging your time. Glad your grandma's home but i guess no more visits.

AmyWhit said...

Good luck with school, Stephanie! My 5 y/o starts Kindergarten. He's excited, but worried a bit as well. He was full of questions when he was trying to go to sleep. I remember the nerves of starting something new...I think I'll be just as nervous for him tomorrow!

Glad to hear that your Grandmother made it home, and I hope your baby feels better soon! Earaches are the worst!

Jennifer said...

Hope Maggie is feeling better soon!! Glad to hear that Gma is home. She's such a tough little cookie. Hope you had fun at school.

Amanda said...

Yay, for Grandma being home...yuck for Maggie being sick. Cole has something too or is cutting teeth...hard to tell at this point.

Homework, ahh I remember those days not too long ago. It's hard to do with a hubby and child isn't it? It's only a year though and it will go by ever so quickly.