Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Strange Days

Just a quick note as I am wiped out tonight. The day started out good scored some good deals at Macy's $60.00 dresses for $17.00. Then my dad called grandma wasnt doing so good and forgot or didn't want to take her meds today she took 2 out of 20 I know it is alot but she should at least try to take most of them...right? I spent the rest of my day off worrying about her and went out to her house and made a chart for meds and dispensed them into a more separated compartment thing. That took some time then we decided my grandma shouldn't stay at home by herself this evening so we loaded her up into the car and took her back to my dad's house. It was quite the ordeal . Needless to say no homework got done this afternoon along with no nap for the toddler it wasn't a pretty evening. Around 7 or so we decided to head out to dinner with the Scott's and Doug and Beth. The service stunk and I think I should have been in bed I wasn't very socialable company. Anyway I do have some pictures to post Maggie wore the cutest dress from my cousin Kati today and it had a head scarf she did keep it on long but long enough to get a picture or two. I am off to bed hope you all have a nice evening.

5 comments:

dana said...

love the first pic, great. oh as of now 1128 pm i dont' have to work, so i am not a woman of steel. just a woman lucky enough to have co workers that like her. thank God i honestly don't know what i would have done. well i better not say much i still may need to go in at some point.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I am sorry about your grandma and I hope everything works out with her at your dad's.

On another note, I now see where we really rate in your life.

Amanda said...

Love love love that scarf. And like I said last night that middle pic is ADORABLE...well any pic of her is but that one WOW love it.

AmyWhit said...

That little girl of yours is absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen. She's beautiful! I love her dress...and the head scarf too!

I hope that your grandmom is feeling better real soon and that she will make an effort to be more compliant with her meds. You're a good granddaughter to care so much.