Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello Again

Well it has been a crazy few days. My Grandma(who is 93) was admitted to the hospital Sunday causing a crazy day for my last "free" sunday before school. She is fine so far. She had a mini stroke as far as we were told. I haven't made it to the hospital when the dr has been there (ugh)!!! Anyway I have been stopping by most days for an hour or more what ever I can spare throughout the day thank goodness she is just ablock away from work. She is in good spirits and has made a few nurse friends they just love her. I guess she is an easy patient compared to others there. I weighed in tonight at my meeting and lost .4 I guess that is better than a gain but I didn't eat the best foods these past few days... for some reason I can get through the week fine the weekends just sabatoge me ( all my fault I know, I just need to learn to work through it. Well I took a picture of my anniversary present well one of them (the surprise one). We also got bikes but it has just been too darn hot around here to ride them YUCK!!
So here is a picture of my surprise anniversary gift. I came home and they were on the counter. I love getting flowers eventhough they don't last forever they are still nice to get once in a while. Well I am off to relax. Have a good evening.

3 comments:

dana said...

yeah on the loss, i was so glad to see you last night, visitors are always a nice surprise!

Amanda said...

The roses are beautiful! I hope your grandma recovers quickly...I'll keep her in my prayers.

AmyWhit said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I hope that she will have a full and speedy recovery. The flowers are beautiful. And it IS nice to get flowers once in a while. Happy anniversary!