Monday, August 20, 2007

Quick Post

I am on the run trying to get downstairs to work out the only thing I have done is go for a 25 mintue walk this weekend around base. Anyway Maggie was really getting into her yogurt this evening and just thought I would share a picture of it. Also an update on my grandma she came home to my dad's house for now, but when she left the hospital they had change four of her Rx's and only gave her new Rx's for one of them hopefully tomorrow at the Dr's office we will figure out what the heck is up with her and what she is really supposed to be taking. Anyway off to ride the bake and read up on some homework (goodness that sounds weird)!! Have a great evening.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like some yummy yogurt! Your one busy busy woman now.

AmyWhit said...

hehe. looks like she was really enjoying that yogurt!

Jennifer said...

Gotta love toddler's and their messes!!

dana said...

looks like she loves the yogurt. that is the problem when patients are discharged and admitted managing all their meds. off to walk in the neighborhood if the humidity doesn't kill me first.