Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just one more

post that is I think four in one day is enough. Anyway as you read in my profile it states that there is a dream to complete my degree and as of yesturday I am signed up, I am excited and scared going back to college after 6 years of having an associates degree, but it is time to move on and get where I want to be (before more children happen along or I am to "old" or so we feel to change our ways) !! Well I am off to enjoy some alonetime with the hubby and relax ( I even got in a workout although the plants will suffer( it is just to hot)!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats! What did you decide to pursue?

dana said...

you go girlie, that takes alot of courage and dedication to go back. I will be happy to watch Maggie if you need to study sometime!

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you! Oh and hang in there it will be August 08 in no time. So excited for you and your new venture in life. :)