Monday, June 11, 2007

Trying again


I finally got some pics to come up on the computer have no idea what I did so I thought I would post while I can. Sorry I have left you in the lurch. We were in Tennessee over the weekend and did get a chance to look at my computer to see if I can fix the problem or clear some memory. Anyway this picture is from last week Maggie was swinging again that child would be on the swing 24/7 if we let her. OH she did have a couple of milestones this week. I know it is only monday but children wait for no one. The first "first" she had was last night when we got home she got a bath and proceeded to poop in the tub she has never done that before and boy is it hilarious Brian happened to be in the bathroom and saw the preceeding bubbles it was a site to see for sure. Then tonight I thought you know what she has been drooling again (not anything new lately) well ti shoudl soon lead us somewhere well she cut her first 2 yr molar on the top as of today I hadn't noticed it before and it is barely cut through but I can feel it. Anyway just thought I would give you and update on the going ons here ... hope you enjoy the picture I am off to workout woohoo!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love that photo! Oh my I can only imagine the pooping in the tub. Too funny. Another tooth too..yay!

Jennifer said...

Gotta love POOP!! Wow, Connor still hasn't cut his 2yr molars yet!!

dana said...

too funny, glad Daddy was there to see this one.