Friday, June 22, 2007

I know

I have been slacking just busy and trying to stay on track.... I had a gain last week and I am really working on getting my workout in every night so something has to get put off for later and that just happens to be the blog. Hopefully I can get a new schedule together and try for more post next week. This picture is from wednesday I got the ol' hard sided pool out and Maggie played after she got up from her nap that afternoon. She wasn't too sure about crawling and playing, she must hear a lot of sit down from being in the tub. She had fun though and I was able to get her to look at me. Well I hope everyone had a good week and will have an even better weekend.

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Your Maggie has to be one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen. Those eyes are just gorgeous!

Amy (Amanda's friend)

Amanda said...

Such an awesome photo! Love that little girl to pieces.

dana said...

hey slacker, glad to see the pic it is so cute.

Jennifer said...

I love that girl to pieces!! Be sure you do some exercise for me. Camping didn't go over so well!!