Sunday, June 24, 2007

Numerous Pictures






I took pictures at my dad's house today he has a 75-300mm lens and I was playing with that. I like it and will have to borrow it more often since it is just sitting in a cabinet collecting dust(ugh)!! Today we went to my dad's for breakfast and then came home Maggie took her nap and then we ran out to O'fallon Brian is in the truck shopping mood surprise surprise (when isn't he)! Then we went to Emma's 1st birthday she was the greatest cake eater ever she was totally into it. After that we ran to the mall and bought a sleep number bed woohoo finally a good nights sleep is in our future...I could careless about a good nights sleep I would just like to once wake up with out a back ache!!!! We then met up with Grandma and Grandpa McGuire at Applebee's for dinner. Hope you enjoy the pictures good night~

3 comments:

dana said...

cute pics, am lovng the last on of Emma and Allison, that is an awesome photo. Maggie looks too big in that photo with her piggys as the girls would call it.

Amanda said...

Emma is a GOOD cake eater. I'm hoping Cole is too. Only about 4 months to go...cry!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Emma is one already!! Cute pics