Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


Today was a great day. This morning we went to My dad's house and Michelle made breakfast for us. Maggie had a blast and was chasing sugarbear(rachel's 4 lb dog) around the house. Then we came home got a change of clothes and pool stuff and went to Tim and Linda's house. They kept Maggie while Brian and I finally got a chance to go for a ride on the bike it was great thanks Linda and Tim. We drove around town and stopped and got lunch by ourselves which was odd without having even a child there to occupy our time . Wow I finally got to enjoy my food. Then we went to the grocery store again without a child picked up a few things and ran home a dropped off the bike. After that we went swimming which we have found out Maggie loves she had a blast yesterday and today swimming it. She loves her swimmies they are great and adjustable which I love! Then we had dinner with Tim, Linda, John and Katie. WE had a great day... Happy Father's Day to one of the Best Dad's I know I love you, honey!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like an awesome day! A ride on the bike too makes it even better.:) I love that pic of Maggie...gosh I just love that girl...so happy! Happy Father's Day Brian!

dana said...

cute pictures! See now you can come swimming with us sometime. Happy fathers day Brian, love Maggie's expression.

Jennifer said...

Gotta love the pool!! Come visit us sometime.