Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Still a mess

Ugh I don't know what to do he will have to crash the computer to fix it . It works but the hard drive is partitioned and it is hard to use and I run out of space even though both of the other drive are almost empty so I don't know what to do but I am going to have to figure out something quick since I can't download pics.....I can't take anymore unless I get more cards, or take them to walmart and get them put on a disk. Oh well we will figure it out tomorrow I am exhausted! Nighty Nite!!

2 comments:

dana said...

oh no,that is quite the dilemma. we miss pics

Jennifer said...

Weird, sounds like the same thing that happened to ours. For some reason everything gets put on one drive now and there is no more space. Kind of the reason why we bought the laptop.