Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Maggie helping out!



Rarely do I have sink full of water I would much rather use the dishwasher but it was running at the time we finished the dishes and I have been so busy lately that actually taking time to do the dishes sounded like something rather relaxing to do. I know weird! Anyway Maggie saw me washing dishes and wanted to help generally when she "helps" she gives everything a washing to, including the front of her shirt, the cabinets below, and the floor or rug. But she had fun and barely got the floor we are making progress!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Gotta love little helpers! Next time you want to keep her entertained for a bit put a towel under the chair and let her go to town...this can easily take up more than 30 minutes. I do it every once in awhile.

Jennifer said...

You just can't help but love the little helpers. Anymore, I can't do dishes without Connor wanting to help, which them makes the whole process alot LONGER.

dana said...

i have dishes every day send Maggie over!