Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy week …it has been super crazy around here feels like life is just passing by so quickly. Monday night we had a wake to attend, my brother in laws step dad died, I also took my grandma to the hospital for some outpatient surgery to have a suspicious looking large tumor like object removed from her temple we go for a follow up tomorrow and results. Tuesday was pretty normal other than Brian being gone. Wednesday was my 30th birthday Maggie and I hung out had to run to work to copy some papers, I did make it to the gym and then that evening we went to dinner. Thursday I had an assignment due at 5 and was rushing to get that turned in on time. Friday I worked on another assignment after I got Maggie to bed. Saturday had class and a mid term, got an A. We also had a family wedding. Pictured is the Bride and Her Father. My cousin Nicol got married, poor thing her mom had breast cancer that had spread to other areas of her body she died on the 6th of March. Nicol was handling everything very well she was a beautiful bride. Today I had to give a presentation on the project I turned in on Thursday and got an A on that. Overall it has been a super busy weekend but very productive too. Hope everyone had a good weekend as well.Rachel and JackiKelsey

The newly engaged couple Kati and Kent!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures... Im stealing the one of Jacki and I!! But, yes it was a busy weekend!! Good Job on all your test and papers... Im so proud of you!!

dana said...

Great job on the schoolwork! Looks like you had fun.

Amanda said...

You go superwoman!

AmyWhit said...

wow. you have been busy! how heartbreaking to hear of your cousin's mother passing away just before her wedding.