Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bowling for JDRF






My photos from the JDRF Fundraiser last weekend. I didn't get the camera out this weekend friday in my rush to get out the door I forgot it and Saturday I really didn't feel like taking it to the St. Baldricks Fundraiser and boy was it crowded I am so glad I didn't. Brian got his head shaved and Maggie is constantly telling everyone my daddy got his head shaved. It is cute! Anyway after more than a year (after he shaved it last year he grew it longer again) he looks a bit strange even though it was shaved when we got married...maybe it is his skinny face that does it. We had a nice weekend busy but nice and I have one more to go before I am back in school seems like forever ago that I went even though it was just two weeks. I am enjoying the time off eventhough homework is still being done and turned in while I am off. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time!

Jennifer said...

Still looking for my cord. I thought I found it, but it was for my Ipod. I remember putting it somewhere so I wouldn't forget. That worked well! Love the pics.