Thursday, March 13, 2008

Maggie and I on my 30th birthday wow that is weird typing that. I am now middle aged ha ha just joking...Brian stated on his birthday that he started a bad thing for people born in 1978 ... just wait your day is coming the rest of you! Have been fun so far and I am only one day into it. I have wonderful friends and family whom I love very much and am very thankful for.
Maggie's 2.5 hour delay crocs we had to do something with our time!!! I think airports plan delays when they are slow on business so people buy more ... just a theory! Goofing off with the camera and flash the other night I happened to get this one she was raising and lowering her placemat being a goofball!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!

Amanda said...

30 looks really good on you...I can only hope I wear it that well! I love those crocs...thank goodness I don't have a girl!

mawmaw said...

I'm glad you survived your 30 birthday. You look like you were having a good day. Love to all of you.

dana said...

Glad your birthday was great! Here's to another 30 years!

Jennifer said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! You look FABULOUS!!