Sunday, October 28, 2007

We went to a halloween party on saturday at the Elk's and Maggie found a new love ... suckers. My lord you couldn't pry the thing out of her hand needless to say I had to change my shirt when we got home I had sucker all over my back. She was a cowgirl not that she would wear her hat. Of course the day I buy it she won't take it off and then when she is supposed to wear it she won't ... ah children. We did get to see a demonstration by a police officer and his dog is was awesome what that dog can do ..simply amazing ... would be nice if our dog would do that... oh well coulda, shoulda,woulda gets you no where right!? Have a good evening!




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well at least Maggie is almost 2 and beginning her love of suckers. Cole already has developed that love already. Call me a bad mom, but he whatcha going to do when your child is throwing a fit at your feet because he wants your sucker. He knows just how to suck on them too. The only bad part is WE are the ones to get sticky right along with them.

Anonymous said...

Miss maggie will be miss maggie i guess... i guess she got that from her mommy!! LOL JK

dana said...

gotta love suckers! hey can the police dog eat money? now that is a neat trick.

AmyWhit said...

Awwww, love that first one. The pigtails are adorable.