Friday, October 19, 2007

Photo Overload

I was able to get the camera out, take pics, upload them and post them woohoo!! Getting ready for class tomorrow I start a new one I just got lucky though that it is the same teacher I had for the last class. Our classmates stay the same through the entire program which is nice you get to make so friends while you are there too, since you will be with them for the next 12 months. Anyway the pics are generally self explanitory and of course of my baby. I can't believe how big she has gotten in the last few months. I think her turning 2 is going to be harder than turning 1 was!!!







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cutie that Magpie is!

Amanda said...

I just love that beautiful little girl! Hugs and kisses to you Miss Maggie.

dana said...

LOve the pictures, i could just eat her up.