Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Moon, Moon, Moon



We have been singing moon, moon, moon an awful lot around here these days I have fallen in love with that song as a lullaby and I think Maggie has too as she now asks for it and can sing two lines of it. So last night when I was heading to bed I saw the sky and thought Oh I have to get the camera for this ...and then tonight the deck was glowing and I look out and the second picture is what I was treated to. Just thought I would share two very different moons!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty pics. It's amazing how much brighter the sky looks with a full moon!

AmyWhit said...

Glad to see you posting again. It sounds like your world is a little like mine at the moment. It seems I have time for nothing but work. ugh. Congrats on making an A! Good luck with your new class schedule!

Amanda said...

Those are great pics Steph! Glad you could work in a camera break. LOL That first shot looks like it should be on a halloween night.

dana said...

that darn full moon is making me work my butt off at work with how busy it is. no more call time please, i am soooooo tired.