Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally some pictures

The first picture is my bossy daughter telling the kiddos----Ready ...Go! They were so cute I think Chris D called me out to come look and I had to get a picture of little miss bossy!! The next ones are from tonight . I watched Marisa while her mommy and daddy went to mommy's open house for school. Anyway both girls were especially good and it was fun to have two they actually played a bit with each other, which was nice. I just completed some corrections on my paper for class and and hope she will approve of some changes I made and will print it put it in a binder tomorrow and be done (hopefully)! At least until sunday when I get the syllabus for my next class that starts on the 20th ...I think I have lost my mind. Somedays I have no idea what I was thinking going back to school at least at this pace wow just the other day it was august. Where does the time go. Oh well I am off to get some much needed and wanted shut eye. Goodnight !

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too funny...she's gonna be a handful one day! Glad the girls were good for you tonight.

AmyWhit said...

Cute! Good luck with your paper!!

dana said...

i missed that last week! wow they had jeans on and it wasn't freaking 87 degrees outside! cute pictures. at least with your class time flies and you will be odne before you know it. YOu go girl, i am so proud of you.

Amanda said...

You can do it girl! Just think this is one class that is just about DONE! WOW you inspire me...but not enough to make me go back quite yet. LOL

That picture is too cute. Litte miss isn't gonna let anyone push here around, EVER! lol