Monday, July 2, 2007

A quick post of a few favorites

I took some pictures tonight and have 2 favorites at this late hour 11.20pm ugh I should be in bed!!

Our little lefty was coloring tonight before I took them away because she was eating them I should take a picture of the orange crayon it has no tip what so ever and is chewed on......


The next picture is of Jamie and her cute girls I tried to take a feet picture but that didn't work out so well but I love this one, such cute blonde girls. Anyway off to bed I am wiped out! Good Night!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Sweet! Both photos are beautiful. I love photos of them coloring (really I think it's the bright colors of the crayons/markers that I love!) LOL.

dana said...

cute pictures, that is an awesome one of Jamie and the girls.

Amanda said...

Right on girl! Love them both. Jamie's gonna love the one of her and the girls.

Jennifer said...

I love the focus on the crayon!! Cute picture of Jamie and the girls.