Friday, July 20, 2007

Keepin' Cool Challenge Picture



I kind of feel like a cheat but Brian took this on vacation and it is so darn cute I couldn't resist, my baby loves ice cream and those of you who know Brian knows she gets it honestly. He would make ice cream its own food group if he could and eat it at every meal kind of like fruits and veggies (unlimited amounts are best)!!

Also we all shared ice cream after we were sick and grandpa never got it (weird I know) but I figured ice cream is too cold germs can't live on it hehe!!!

5 comments:

dana said...

great picture, that ice cream looks so yummy.

Jennifer said...

Was that "real" ice cream, or low fat???

Stephanie said...

IT was at baskin robbins in the zoo so I am guessing real ice cream unfortunately

Anonymous said...

awww that picture is so cute... im suprise that miss maggie like chocolate ice cream... but i think the whol family does... lol... im might steal it and put it on my myspace!! Love you

AmyWhit said...

cute! my boy sounds just like your hubby. he loves some ice cream!