Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Family

I took a picture of Brian tonight and then got one of Lizzie so I decided to make it family night on the blog!! So here they are Brian, Lizzie(the DOG) and Maggie(hers is from last night but still cute) ! Not much going on here still plugging away at the weight watchers and still losing, slowly most of the time, but it didn't go on in a week and it isn't going to come off in a week. Trying to work on a new scedule for blogging and working out it doesn't work too well when I end up trying to download 300+ pictures. Well I am off to work out Pilates is calling my name!!!

4 comments:

dana said...

good job on the weight loss, are you becoming a work out freak like me? the picture of Brian is awesome, the other two are good too. WE want to see weight loss comparison photos.

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful family! You should have tried a self-portrait to make it complete!

Amanda said...

Awesome photos girl! You should have tried a self portrait or at least given Brian the camera to take a picture of you!

Jennifer said...

Definatly need one of you too!! We are one the road to skinnyville!! Woo Hoo. I don't know though, I may have to have some tucks going on after all is said and done!!