Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Inner Child

wants to come out I guess. This afternoon after Maggie woke up from her nap we got the sidewalk chalk out adn drew in the driveway. I did most of the drawing as you can see but she had fun watching and (I know it's gross) eating the chalk. Brian and I were busy bees today went to 2 banks this morning, then to the park for a walk and played at the playground. Then home for lunch and off to the hardware store. Back home again Maggie to bed then outside the weed the block patio, clean the garage and mildew off of the siding what a chore, but the house looks great on the outside at least and the garage would now almost house two vehicles if it weren't for a harley and the wagon but oh well I am not complaining I get to park in the garage. WEll I am off to do pilates I had custard this evening my goodness it is alot of points so yes I have to do more exersice to try and balance. Hope everyone had a nice saturday!!

No comments: