Sunday, September 14, 2008

a fly by weekend

WOW what a weekend... it seemed packed with big days. Yesterday was my cousins wedding and Chris' birthday(Happy Birthday CHRIS one more year and you join the ELITE!!) Today is JEN and CHRIS D's 6th wedding anniversary I was going to did out a pic but quickly realized they aren't digital ah how life changes!!! It also was my grandpa's birthday(most of youknow he passed away when I was 4 but my grandma still celebrates I simply remember not to forget. I will soon post pics from the wedding and hopefully of our new master bedroom (haven't taken the pics yet) but hey I will get there soon. Hope you all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Time seems to fly by so quickly!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see pics of your bedroom and the wedding!