Friday, September 26, 2008

A busy day

On wednesday I decided (at the very last minute while I was at hobby lobby) pick up some thread that was relatively close to the color of this fabric I have at home. I needed to make a curtain, what you say Stephanie and sewing those two don't go together well I kid you not I sewed!! I liked it some much I made two curtains I know simply amazing I actually had creative juices...it was amazing. I am so glad I tried to do it I think I found a hobby and I can do it while Maggie is around she only tried to hold the pins 5 or 6 times. So here are the two curtains I made.

After Maggie got up from her nap and I was taking these pictures she decided she wanted to be the photographer.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Good skinny pics of Mommy, Maggie!!! Steph, you look so good!

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you that you actually sewed. They look GREAT! I'm thinking Maggie's going to be an awesome photographer someday.

dana said...

love the curtains, way too go Steph! good job on the pics miss Maggie

Katy Bates said...

I see another photographer in the family - someone walking in Mommy's footsteps - Good Job Maggie!
and you look great in the pic, Steph!

Highland Hussy said...

wow! you look great!!! Also, I really like the colors you've picked out. My curtains are from Target, because even after learning to sew, yeah, it was nothing like how nice yours turned out! Good job!

Jennifer said...

Look at you Martha! I have asked for a sewing machine for my b-day. Another crafty thing for me to take on!