Sunday, November 4, 2007

HALLOWEEN PICTURES

Here are some pictures from halloween night the kids were so cute. Connor and Maggie both would go up to the door and say trick or treat and Marisa was just oo cute in her snow white costume!! I think they had fun getting some candy and next year will be a completely different story. This first picture Connor pulled maggie about 10 -12 houses back to Connor's house which is quite a ways and quite an amount to pull since they are roughly the same size.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

There costumes are adorable! Looks like they had a blast too.

Jennifer said...

OMG, I love them all. You have to send me the those so I can scrap them this weekend. The last one is super cute of Connor! Not to often that I can get a great smile like that.

Jennifer said...

I got the pictures...hadn't checked my email. Can you send me the one of Marisa too. I don't think I have a good one of her. She wouldn't sit still long enough for me.

AmyWhit said...

OMG! That Snow White is hilarious! LOL. What a bunch of cute kids! Love the costumes.