Monday, November 26, 2007

cop-in

Maggie's attempt at saying popcorn. That child loves the stuff can't say that I blame her though she gets it honest. I was talking to Dana this evening and I am looking around for Maggie and this is where I find her.


Then she decides she wants her picture taken by saying cheese and then "I see it" she has finally realized that she can see the picture after I take it and she knows it is her. So maybe this will work for a while so I can get some good face shots of her.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE her hiding spot! I hope this next photo phase is a longer one for you. And mmmmm that popcorn looks so yummy!

dana said...

is she hiding the popcorn from you? I like her spot, hopefully the phase will last at least until after her birthday!

Jennifer said...

I too hoes it lasts for you. Lately we've been having a hard time with pictures. Don't know if I'll ever get a good one for Christmas cards. Love the hiding spot. I want some pop-in