Thursday, November 8, 2007

Down to the wire

Maggie and Leaf on Halloween
I don't know why this is so hard for me this year but it is like turning 29 all over again...for those of you who didn't know I had a hard time with 29 maybe because it is my last 20 year and next year I will be 30 who knows . But in two months my baby will be 2 ugh I guess it could have something to do with her talking and understanding so much she just doesn't seem like a baby anymore. I am hating and loving this stage the more she learns the more she understands but that also works against me. Oh well enough of that. I am heading to bed hope everyone has a great weekend hopefully I will be back on saturday with some pictures.

4 comments:

dana said...

AWESOME PICTURE, I LOVE IT.

AmyWhit said...

Hmmmm, time for another baby?! I know just how you feel. My Riley is 5 and in Kindergarten this year. I'm now divorced and another baby isn't going to be a possibility. So, my only child is just growing up way too fast, and I know there won't be another. It's somewhat sad, but then again, I'm not sure I would have another even if I could.

Hang in there...each stage is better than the one before. It's incredible to see how quickly Riley is learning this year. He's been in school a little less than 3 months, and he's READING! It's incredible!

Amanda said...

They do grow up way to fast and each birthday is bittersweet. Enjoy this stage because 3 is a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME...not a good one and very challenging.

Jennifer said...

Love that girl. She is getting such a little personality. I think we all have our moments when they are getting older, but we must remember to cherish each and every moment with them.