Monday, May 21, 2007

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day with my Mom as she was in Chicago last weekend. We drove out to Carlyle (Larry's Shack so it is named) and had a great time and Maggie even went for her first boat ride ...let me tell you I was less nervous than being on the plane this year but it was a close second. I learned how to make asparagus on the grill it is awesome. We will definitely be eating more of it at home now that is it an easy side to make on the grill. Most of my mom's siblings were there and it was a nice relaxing visit compared to the hustle and bustle of Friday and Saturday. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Oh I would have had pictures on the water but I was told that if my camera fell in the water I wouldn't be getting another...I wasn't taking any chances.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL...about the camera in the water. I would have been nervous too about the boat ride...it's the Mom in us I think.

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a nice time Sunday.

dana said...

funny about the camera. I would have been too nervous also, you just don't know what other idiots are out there, but that is my opinion.