Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today was a busy day Maggie and I went to Sam's at 8 to get supplies for the office and some groceries. We then took the groceries home and the supplies to work. We then went to the park in Shiloh which was crowded for 10.30am but we hung out for about 15 or so minutes then it was off the McDonald's for lunch and then home for a short nap before her Dr's visit. She now weighs 22 lbs 14 oz and is 30 1/4 inches which is a growth spurt for her. The Dr agrees she is gaining well which is good and also said her 2 year molars are creeping in which we already had an idea as she has been putting everything in her mouth and having bouts with drooling. But all in all it was a great visit she loves her doctor and goes straight to her when she come sin the room it is too cute. She did get three shots today and cries huge tears, but it was soon forgotten when she noticed the band-aids. She kept trying to pull them off when she could see them sticking out of her shorts. After her Dr's visit we drove to T.J Maxx to see if we could find a sprinkler with no luck. Then we went to K Mart and I found one there but couldn't get it on the hose so we didn't play outside. Then Maggie and I took another nap in her chair in her room I didn't mean to fall asleep but I guess I needed it. Oh I did finally get to finish my Christmas present book today from Julie it was a great read, thanks Julie! I cried my eyes out at the end. Gotta love those dogs makes me want to lay on the floor with Lizzie!!! By the way it is "Marley and Me" if you want to borrow it feel free it is great !


She loves to blow kisses lately glad I got it on film , so to speak!!












Her fingers got stuck in the two draws and snapped a picture before I realized what she had done oops!!

I found Maggie in the bowl after I couldn't hear her for a minute!!Just had to capture it!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute one of her in the bowl. That little booty is a perfect fit. She sure is growing like a weed. I am interested in knowing how much Connor has grown. It seems like it's been so long since he's been to the doctor. I think he weighs around 28lbs

Jennifer said...

Oh Yeah, I love Marley and Me. It sooooo reminds me of Marty!!

Amanda said...

Won't be long and Cole will be as big as Maggie. Our little babies both got ouchies today. Love that picture of her in Lizzie's bowl...adorable. Sounds like we were both pretty productive too.

dana said...

love all those pics they are great. I think Maggie And Audrey weigh the same right now, gottalove those bandaids.