Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My poor baby's cold is now interfering with her being able to breath with her mouth closed. She was watching TV tonight while I ran downstairs to get laundry , so she doesn't stand at the gate and yell at me, and I just had to take this when I got back up, again it was the letter factory.
Today was a decent day I went to the allergist and low and behold I am allergic to the protein in chicken and turkey and he prescribed an epipen for me just in case I would accidentially ingest some one day, I have gone this long without it though,doubt I will need it but better to be safe!
It has been crazy at work and my attitude lately has shone it sorry if I have been a pain to anyone, I know my husband is getting tired of it, but he understands for the most part.
Oh Brian got us a joint Mother's/Father's Day gift a recumbent bike love it...I can sit on my behind and work out. Last night I was on it for 40 minutes before I realized it, it felt great and I won't feel like i have to watch out for Maggie since nothing goes past the frame of the bike like our elliptical machine does.
Well I am off to put away more laundry and make Brian's lunch then to bed woohoo I am so ready for bed tonight, I feel like a Mack Truck hit me . Goodnight

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor thing...my boys are the same way! Hopefully they will all get better soon.

dana said...

poor Maggie and poor Mommy, glad to find out you are definitely allergic to the protein in teh chicken, its so funny how you can eat it and then one day you are allergic to it. yeah for the bike.