Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Irish Girl

What you talkin' bout willis?
She just started making this face I think she found her eyebrows . She does it when she meets new people or they say hi they sometimes think that she doesn't like them ...which is good in a way, since she tries to goto everyone we meet!

I took these picture before we left for the day she was being a ham. Most of the time she loves the camera but she walks towards me, I have to stand far away and hope she doesn't run to get me and then she turns around and tries to sit in my lap.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hate to say it, but she looks like her daddy whem she scrunches up her face.

Amanda said...

LOL...Willis! I love all of her faces, glad we got to see them while we were there.

Oh and CUTE shirt...wonder where she got it?!