Sunday, April 22, 2007

Corn On The Cob



Maggie's First Ear of Corn

She loved it and got quite a bit off of the ear I was surprised.


Today we had to go purchase my baby new shoes she has grown out of the 4's in record time so she got 3 new pairs of shoes hopefully she won't grow out of those as fast but they are just from target so it wouldn't be a huge loss if she did grow out of them in another 2-4 months. I also just out of curiosity measured her against the mark I had put on the wall in February and it looks to me like she has grown 1.5 inches we will see in a few weeks when we go for her 15 month check-up even though she will be 16 months. Ugh don't they know moms like to be right on the date of their birthdate ..hehe!! That would explain the long naps and short pants.... I did get some flowers planted today but some pots I had I think are MIA or Brian threw them away thinking they were junk so when we went to Home Depot today I got 3 new pots 2 of which were on clerance woohoo, everyone loves a deal ! Didn't get to pot my plants though we got home to late for me to see then I noticed that it had started raining. I thought that was over but I guess it is still April. Anyway I am beat and ready for some zzzz. Good Night!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Didn't get any of mine planted today. By the time I got home, I realized I didn't have any potting soil or pots. I threw them away yesterday during my cleaning spree.

Corn on the cob is the only vegetable Connor will eat for us. Not frozen or canned corn- it had to be off the ear. Whatever!! The babysitter says she doesn't have any problem with him eating veggies.

Cute pics of Magpie as always.

Amanda said...

So cute love pics of kids eating corn on the cob. I think I'll get one of Cole before I ever get one of Parker. LOL He's gonna eat everything in sight.

Sounds like you got quite a bit done this weekend. I need to go buy some flowers to plant out in front of the sign...just not very motivated to do so.