Friday, April 6, 2007

Eggs






Jamie and the girls came over tonight to color eggs we got 3 dozen done it took forever but it was fun. We only had one mishap with the red dye (all over) but it was quickly and easily cleaned up, needless to say we only got 2 red eggs the above with eyes and a beak being one of them. Anyway off to get some much need shut eye the blog with probably say I did this at like 10 but it really is 12.06 am ...longest I have stayed up in ages! Even on St. Patrick's Day I feel asleep putting Maggie to bed at 9. or so.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pics are so cute! Looks like Maggie had a blast. I love the chick egg...that's so creative. Sorry to hear about the spill but at least it cleaned up quickly and nicely.

Jennifer said...

Gotta love dying Easter eggs. Don't think I will have time to do them with Connor- since we had lots of running around today. He is now napping, then tonight we are bowling.