Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Chunky Monkey



On friday Owen went to get his shots and my goodness he is a big guy which we knew but I never realized how big he really was I mean carrying him (in his carseat) is quite a chore but you have to do it so you don't think about the weight you just get on with it. Anyway my babies are in the exact same porportion. Owen at his 2 month check up weighs 16 lbs 4 oz and is 24 inches long. Maggie also weighed 16 lbs 8 oz and was 24 1/4 inches long the only difference was she was 6 months old. This information peeks my insterest to see what he is going to be like at 6 months.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so Stinking Cute!

dana said...

that first pic is a total brian expression, so cute love those cheeks.

Highland Hussy said...

great photos...you are soo talented! :) Maggie's hair is so cute!

Katy Bates said...

Love the one of the both of them - your kids are just TOO cute!!

Amanda said...

OMGosh I love the cheeks!

AmyWhit said...

O.M.G., Stephanie. That middle picture is SOOOO SWEET! Love those cheeks. He truly is a chunky-monkey, Michelin baby! LOVE it.

P.S. I wouldn't go so far as to say that "I'm back"....but I am trying to do a little more. I'm working two jobs these days...and don't really have the time/energy to get the camera out much! Thanks for the comments on my nephew's pics. He's my heart!