Wednesday, September 16, 2009

June

Ok So I have been a blog slacker so I am just going to try and recap a few months LOL.
The summer has flown by and it is just been a whirlwind of activity and I am just now realizing all that I haven’t posted.
June was spent doing some fun things and expanding our family.
We went and saw my godson Chase play baseball and win the game. They were such cute kids to watch even though most of them at 11-12 year olds. He is so into it and they are a great team hopefully they get to play together again next year. Here are some pictures from the game.

That same week we had a bar b que at the grandparents house with Neil and Susan and Chris and Connor (Jennifer wasn’t feeling well). They had popsicles and were so cute.


The next day it rained and Maggie had to play in the rain she had to have the flower umbrella and her boots from Aunt Rachel on she looks so cute playing in the rain.

And of Course we had Owen on June 23rd.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the rain shot! Way to go girl!

Katy Bates said...

Maggie looks so cute playing in the rain!!

Jamie said...

Okay! Now time to do July's! :o)