Friday, December 5, 2008

I know it's early but I just can't help it

in a month my little munchkin will be 3 and I can hardly believe it.
She went from this sweet little helpless baby....
Too a crazy preshooler that finds it necessary to tell her babysitter about nasty magazines in her daddy's closet(I don't think she has ever even seen the inside of the said closet) but none the less that was the story yesterday, and tuesday the sitter called me at work and told me that she had to sit her down and have a discussion about bad words...seems she repeated son of a ***** . My daughter proceeds to tell Laura that she heard it from her grandpa. Just thought I would share or laughs for the week ...I am ready for something new today. She will probably just blow my mind again though.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Gosh they change fast! Seems like yesterday that I remember her looking like the first picture. Now she is relaying all the things you don't want her to! But they just keep getting more and more fun!

Amanda said...

LOL, leave it to Maggie! And really how much more could she tell in ONE week to the babysitter right?!

dana said...

well at least she said she heard it from her grandpa and not you or daddy with the nasty magazines, LOL

Katy Bates said...

Gotta love what kids say!!!