Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Display

There is a guy on the fire department that has a huge Christmas dsiplay at his house every year. We are lucky enough to know this man and have the opportunity to visit the display up close here are a few pictures from the visit. I do need to return and take a picture of the whole yard it is just amazing. The picture to follow are just a few of the things he has on display. He also has carebears, my little pony, toy story characters, spiderman and the list goes on.

4 comments:

dana said...

is this Jack's house? i posted pics on my blog today too!

Katy Bates said...

James and I saw you and Jennifer pulling up - we were out looking at lights that night as well and James remembered this house and drove out there! Jacob was amazed, but yes - we were the truck that you had to wait for to pull out of the driveway!

AmyWhit said...

What a great place to take the kids to look at Christmas lights, etc.! He goes all out!

LOL@ the tape comment on my blog. It's actually just tail light repair tape from the automotive dept. with photoshopped text! LOL. Yeah, I think I'll keep a supply around all year through!

Highland Hussy said...

that looks like soo much fun!