Thursday, February 21, 2008

Real Quick

Ok I had put Maggie in her bed and she was in there for a while talking a such then I hear Mommy...Mommy thinking she just wanted her water...I walk in there and she is hanging over the side of the bed..just hanging there I just died laughing. We couldn't get to her fast enough so I guess she decided she was getting out. We have one more setting to lower it too so I guess that will be on the agenda for tomorrow hopefully she can't get out then, or we will have to try it with the side off ...don't really want to put her in a big girl bed yet but if we have to we have to right. Ok back to the homework.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You'd be surprised, she may be ready for a big girl bed. I know it's hard, we want to keep them contained for as long as we can. You never know what that little stinker will do though!

Amanda said...

I'm thinking you might want to start looking around for a big girl bed. What a little monkey...I'm sure I'll be there too with Coley in no time.