Monday, February 4, 2008

Multiple Posts

It was beautiful this evening when Maggie and I got home so I thought we could play with some chalk outside and I got to get a few pictures too. Here is one of my favorites!! I have been trying to play with photoshop but don't know exactly what I am doing and I have no clue how they look on other computer screen they could be terrible and I would never know. Well I think she looks washed out but still cute none the less. I will have to work on that later.


Before above was too light

Below is darker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really cant tell the difference but they are both really cute!! GOSH... she is so adorable!!

Jennifer said...

I wish I had the motivation to play with the pictures. Some day... Cute pictures. The snow was lots of fun!