Sunday, January 13, 2008

Super Busy Weekend

Fly by weekend...tends to be the name I call the weekends I have school now since I have gone two days and know what is required of just this one class it is going to be fly but first half of the semester at least....oh my goodness. It is called paper/project overload. Not to mention I have been sick for over a week now and that is getting really old. We also had a party saturday night and thank goodness I went home early I am wiped out today . My plan is to type this and go to bed. I do have pictures, I took one of Maggie on wednesday but felt so bad in the afternoon that I didn't unload them until I unloaded the ones from last night.

Pictures of Maggie on Wednesday, she looks so intent on this bottom one I wonder what she is thinking. Playing with a birthday gift.

The top pitcure is Christian and Audrey and the one below is Emma such cutie pies. Makes you just want to squeeze them...

2 comments:

dana said...

i love the intent one of Maggie, she is probably wondering what she should use her three wishes on, love the ones of the kiddos, good thing Christian is cute b/c yesterday i was ready to pay somebody to take him. if you need somebody to watch Maggie a couple hours so you can get something done let me know, just drop her off with her wand and we can get some wishes together, LOL

Amanda said...

Such cute photos! Lol I agree with Dana totally looks like she's deciding on her three wishes.