Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Photographic Opportunity Not Taken ...

and I think you will thank me for it. Maggie had a big milestone yesturday which might have been a fluke but we celebrated none the less. I was going to take a picture of this milestone but thought twice and figured who would really want to see this, I doubt I would later in life and I am pretty sure she wouldn't want to either. I am sure some of you know what I am talking about already but Maggie Pooped on the POTTY yesturday. It was the most comical thing, imagine this a short two year old squating over a little potty yes her feet were up where the legs are supposed to be and she was in the squat postion kind of like you find them when they are hiding and trying to do their business without you knowing about it. It was hilarious to say the least. Just thought I would share or milestone ...hopefully we are on our way to the diaper free world but if not no biggie and am liking not having to worry about accidents and such...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay, Maggie! Thanks for sparing us a photo of the poo! ;)

dana said...

yeah Maggie, yes dont' stress about the potty training, kids will do everything on THEIR OWN TIME, not when we want them to do it. If only everybody could have children who acted perfect when we need them too!

Jennifer said...

Yay Maggie. Glad you didn't take that picture. That reminds me, someone did a scrapbook page of their child pooing in the tub and smearing it all over. GROSS!!