Thursday, September 6, 2007

Somewhere over the

DOUBLE RAINBOW!! It has rained pretty much all day today not that I am complaining we really needed it, straw for grass is not very appealing!!! Anyway this evening I noticed it was raining and the sun was out so I went looking for a rainbow and saw TWO ran and got the camera and caught them in action (well before they disappeared). Yesturday while I was at home with Maggie I gave her a snack and of course Lizzie makes a bee line for her and she being her sassy self holds up her hand and says"get back"! I about died laughing. Just had to share that tidbit of information!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty rainbows...the weather was quite eery this evening.

Amanda said...

I've never seen a double rainbow. That is so cool that you were able to capture such a beautiful photo of them.

We had rain here off and on today too. Not a whole lot but it was rain nonetheless and we are happy with it.

LMAO about what Maggie said! She is gonna be one sassy little girl! It's cute now to the dog, but if she's anything like P when she's 3 it turns sassy to Mom and Dad. Fun times...this too shall pass! ;)

AmyWhit said...

very cool! Glad you were able to catch it. Out of the mouths of babes....lol.