Friday, September 28, 2007

New Do and Duds

Maggie got a new haircut last night. It is just too cute. I got it "stacked" in the back I guess that is what they call it. She had all these little hairs growing out so I decided it would look better all cut to that length hopefully this will help keep it out of her eyes(i doubt it though) she is a crazy kiddo. That is for sure. Her new duds are jammies ( fire department ones) they are from aldi's and I am glad Linda could only get a 3t they are just to long but generally fit everywhere else I can't imagine them on someone that fits the size requirements.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't she a cutie! Cute jammies too! How was her appt? She looks to be feeling better.

Jennifer said...

I may just have to take a trip to ADLI's tomorrow. Love her hair Steph. Glad to know she is feeling better.

AmyWhit said...

It's hard to imagine that little girl getting anymore adorable...but she has! Love her new 'do!