Friday, May 7, 2010

Unanswered Questions


I still have some many questions unanswered I doubt they will ever be answered but to put them out there maybe someday they will be…
Why did you leave me?
Why did I let them take you from me?
I know you were ready but I was not why did you have to go?
Why do I dream of you so often?
Are you trying to tell me something?
Did you know that day that we took you, you weren’t coming home?
Why did I stop at the store?
Or Come back to work to drop off a bid wasting my few precious hours left with you?
Why did I leave you that night?
Will I ever get the nerve to have my discussion with your doctor?
Why did I give you the contrast when I was second guessing it the entire time?
Would you still be here? Would you have made it to Owen’s 1st Birthday?
Should I have taken you sooner?
Why didn’t the office do a urine sample when we were there in January?
Would they have caught the UTI why didn’t I know you had pneumonia?
What went wrong and why couldn’t I fix it?
I doubt these will ever get answered but on her birthday today I think of her and wonder WHY.
My heart aches for you to come back.
I love you Grandma and miss you terribly Happy 1st Birthday in heaven.

1 comment:

dana said...

so many unanswered questions, but try and focus on all the good memories, that is what SHE wants you to be doing. you look exactly like your grandma! you are such a beautiful person, I know her light from heaven is shining down on you. hugs