Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday to Our Little Girl


Maggie turned 4 today. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. She has her moments but hey we all do and the sass that comes with 3's and 4's is unbelievable but I wouldn't change her for anything. She is snuggly and lovey. I see her growing and changing and can't imagine life without her, goodness we would be so bored. She adores school, she is learning so much(bad habits too) ah the joys of school. She loves her little brother too. She is so helpful. It makes me sad to think it was just 4 years ago she came into this world time has flown by and yet it hasn't. I just can't express how much this little person has change my life.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! We love you!

Amanda said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Magpie! We love you lots and lots and hope you had a very special day!

Katy Bates said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Sounds like she had a grand birthday!