Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Best

This year we colored eggs with the Schwab girls - one she was at home in bed. This is the fourth year we have done it the first year Maggie was in a car seat watching on the table from what I remember, and this year she did a bunch of eggs. I think I got her to do ten of them if not more. Then on Sunday the Easter Bunny hid eggs in the front yard and Maggie hunted them. SHe had fun it was a bit chilly but she wanted to wear her wedding dress. So that is what she got to wear. She did have to change later in the day when it really cooled off at my grandma's. She was happy to play with her cousin's at GG house though and was exhausted when we left I think we made it to the end of street she live son and Maggie was out for the night, and that was 6 pm. Then Brian and I decided to rent a movie which ended up beign Marley and Me. It was great I had read the book and the movie did it justice I was worried it wouldn't be as good as the book was but I think it was good. Of course I cried again and more than once. It makes you thankful for your pets and you appreciate them more, eventhough they can be a pain, they love you no matter what. So I will leave you with some pictures of Maggie in her wedding dress and our Lizzie Bear.




3 comments:

dana said...

like the blue bow in her dress. good pic of lizzie about damn time you posted pictures. i guess your just too busy eating bon bons too post, lol

Jamie said...

I love that pic of Lizzie!!! That is awesome! Maggie is adorable too though! Love the dress. Next year we may have to hide our eggs outside. This year Laila got ahold of one of them!

Amanda said...

Bout time a girl gets to wear a dress like that twice. lol So adorable both her and the dress! I'll have to watch Marley and Me...maybe I'll appreciate Cinders more afterwards.