Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today is my 2nd anniversary of 29

LOL
I took this picture a while ago and never got around to posting it at least I don't think I did but thought I would post a picture of something I am looking forward to getting back to my old clothes don't get me wrong I LOVE being pregnant just felt really really good about myself when I took this picture I remember what that day felt like to me so thought I would remind myself that yes I can do it again once I am done being someone else's house.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Girl!

That picture ROCKS! You'll be there again soon.

Katy Bates said...

Happy Birthday - you look great in this picture!!!

dana said...

good picture of you, i was there last year when i was pregnant with Hayden, unfortunatley it took me awhile to get it back but i did. enjoy being pregnant and not counting points for awhile. you will do awesome once again.