Thursday, February 19, 2009

The hue is BLUE

We are having a BOY! The ultrasound was good everything was were it was suppsoed to be and looked good we are within a day of the due date by his size and he is already weighing in at 1 lb no wonder I am hungry all the time. Sorry no pictures the scanner at work isn't working so you will just have to imagine how darn cute he must be. Just thought I would provide everyone with an update eventhough it is photo less. Now we have to work on a name for this little man.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll have a Momma's boy...so fun! Btw, I really like the name you told me the other day OTM!

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see little Brian Jr.!

Katy Bates said...

I am so happy for you guys! You will getting to do all the fun boy stuff!

dana said...

boys are great, girls are too but boys are so much more go with the flow and are totally momma's boys, hellow have you met Hayden, and remember Christian?

Highland Hussy said...

congratulations! I am so happy for you! Any names?