Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally a new picture ...



I know it has been awhile just not been in the mood. I took this picture of Maggie last night trying to play with the flash and get the child to sit still long enough to figure out the flash and all it was a fiasco but I got a few pictures. Here is my favorite... Maggie has been battling some sort of runny nose eye watery thing this week so hopefully after this long weekend we can say we are bug free again.

I had to include this one too these toes look like they are itching for some sand don't they!!!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Maggie's toes!! My toes are itching for some sand!!!

mawmaw said...

She looks so sweet. I thinks those toes are ready for some Florida sand. Love mawmaw

dana said...

is mom or maggie ready for some sand, LOL

Jennifer said...

Poor baby...hope she gets over her yuckies quickly.It seems as if we've all been passing back and forth