Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally A Picture

Since I last posted we have had lots of things happening. Sunday night Maggie fell off of a chair and landed on her head, she has a concussion but she is ok the dr said to keep her off bikes and the like. So for the next two weeks we will do our best to keep a two year old off of anything she isn't supposed to be on HA! I started two more classes so right now I have 5 classes and these two are going to be doozies!! It is kind of funny that my higher level classes require less than these two lower level classes but maybe it is the content and these classes are shorter. OH well it will all get done in time. OH something else, Maggie did #2 on the potty last night woohoo hopefully it will happen more often after what happened with the poo sunday night. I was down stairs looking for something and I here a sort of thud (this was before the chair incident). So up I go, Jamie said she was in the potty, so I went in search. Before I could get there though out she comes with no shorts on. She had pooped in her pants took them off emptied them flushed it down and came in search of me. It was hilarious.

4 comments:

dana said...

glad she is okay, that is scary. good luck in your classes! the countdown is on.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing i have ever heard about the poop incident... but hey she knew what she had to do!! She will learn in time!! That will be a challenge to keep her off of things since she is two and she likes to climb on top of the coffee table anyway!!

Amanda said...

Oh how scary! I'm glad she is ok though...hugs Maggie! Not too much longer girl and you'll be done. Keep up the EXCELLENT work.

Jennifer said...

Yay for pooping on the potty! We have yet to accomplish that feat here.